- Go to Timetable, Login, Book & Pay & click on sign up to fill out our online form.
- If you are brand new, have very little experience or have unique requirements for your classes, book yourself into a Private class that suits your availability. Most Private classes are taken in advance, so be sure to put yourself on our waitlist as class appointments change all the time. Our bookings system will notify you by email if a space opens for you.
- If you are an experienced Pilates, Barre or AntiGravity student with a solid understanding of how to operate your own equipment you may book straight into a class that suits you.
- Cancelling classes: Booked classes can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours prior to the time of the class. Failure to show up or cancellations after this will incur the full cost of the class.
- Please DO NOT attend an on-site class if you are unwell. Helen teaches a number of immune compromised clients and their health and wellbeing is uppermost in her mind. You are always most welcome to join an online class as an excellent fall back option.
- Text us on +61 475 853 033 for any queries. Helen & Greg will respond outside of working hours when they are free.
What to bring with you to every class:
- Towel to cover equipment & mat.
- Water bottle.
- 2m blue TheraBand, or equivalent stretchy band for Pilates & Barre classes. If you don’t have one you can purchase one for $15 through our website: login>Store>Equipment, then pick it up at the studio.
- A kind heart, love of learning & community spirit.
Our on-site studio locations:
Pilates Moves Double Bay
Level 1, 390 New South Head Road Double Bay, NSW, 2028
Emergy Pilates Rushcutters Bay
Shop 3/50 Bayswater Road Rushcutters Bay, NSW, 2011