Emergy Pilates Lounge – Sydney’s leading boutique Pilates studio
Emergy Pilates provides fun and invigorating Pilates, Xtend Barre® and AntiGravity® classes in the Eastern suburbs for all ages, level of fitness and body types including beginners.
Our team of experienced and certified instructors have a hands-on, personalised approach, and will customise your sessions to best suit your needs and help you reach your goals – whether that be to reduce back or neck pain and stress, tone up, improve your posture, flexibility or general wellbeing and confidence.
“In 10 classes you will feel the difference, In 20 classes you will see the difference, and in 30 classes you will have a whole new body.” Joseph Pilates.
Our classes are small and intimate and we specialise in:
- AntiGravity® Fitness (max 5 per class)
- Pilates Circuit classes (max 3-4 per class)
- Pilates Reformer classes (max 5-6 per class)
- Pilates Mat classes (max 6-9 per class)
- Private session (1 person) and Shared Private sessions (you & a friend)
- Mums, dads and bubs Pilates classes (max variable)
- Pre and post-natal Circuit classes (max 3-4 per class)
- Xtend Barre® classes (max 10 per class)
- Xtend Barre Stick® classes (max 8 per class)
AntiGravity® is a soft trapeze workout designed to get you in shape while releasing you from the compression of gravity.
Xtend Barre® Workout
Emergy Pilates was the first studio in Australia to offer the Xtend Barre® Workout. Xtend Barre® is a fast paced, 55 minute workout that fuses dance, Pilates and sculpting exercises to give you the lean and toned physique of a dancer.
Health fund rebates with certain classes and instructors are available, as well as gift vouchers.